• SMASHBOX PRIMER REVIEW•

by - 7:46 pm

One month later and we have a blog post, sorry about that, but here is goes...

Primers for me have always been a should I or shouldn't I buy one? I haven't seen the big fascinating on primers before but as I am broadening my make-up collection I decided to go for it. 


My friend Keira and I went on a big splurge the other day and I was very happy to pick up the Smashbox try primer starter kit. 

I had heard a lot of great things on Smashbox primers so I thought I would give  it a go. 

First of all I love the size, trying a product for the first time can be scary, buying the biggest bottle can be pointless if you don't like the product. 


The foundation primer, I apply this after I cleanse and moisturize my face. 
This product isn't to heavy on my face and I love the feeling as I apply. I only need a pea size amount on my fingers to cover my whole face. 
I do feel that my foundation has applied a lot better on to my face and that it looks a lot smoother. There is no smell which is a bonus, and with having fairly oily skin, I love that it is oil free. 


The Under eye Primer, This has to be my favourite product out the whole kit, an eye primer has been something I have been looking for a while, I feel my eyes have been going wrinkly after I have worn my make for a long time. 
Using this product I again only need a pea size amount and dab under my eyes, I apply a little before  my concealer, it makes my concealer go on a lot easier and again smoother, then I apply it after powder to hold in place and with the touch of shimmer through it it works as a highlight. 
I don't partially have dry under eyes, but I am excited to see how hydrating it can be on my eyes..



The last product in the set was The Lid Primer, I've never been a fan of eye primers but I am very happy with this one. 
The first bonus of this product is the colour, I really love the fact that it's the same colour of foundation, I will normally forget to cover my eyes with foundation so this is just perfect. After using a lot of eye shadow I did feel my eye shadow stayed in place for a lot longer and it also made the colour stand out more. 

Overall I am very happy with these products and would most definitely consider buying the larger size.

Let me know if you know any other good primers???

Love Emma xox 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments