• APRIL FAVOURITES •

by - 10:30 am

Happy May , Hope everyone had a fab April. My monthly favourites have came around so quick so here it goes. 




My Real Techniques Bold Metallic 101 brush. This brush  has been number one this month. After getting the Oval Shadow brush I really wanted to try the other bold metals set. And when I had some spare time on my lunch hour I went down to boots and seen that there was only one left.I thought it must be fate haha so I purchased it. This brush is perfect. The triangle shape means I can get into any intricate part of my face.The brush is so soft making my face look really smooth. I find the brush a perfect size for my whole face. 

Topshop 'Chuck' Lipstick . This month I have been experimenting more with lipsticks. My fav has been 'Chuck' from Topshop. I am more of a nude/pink kind of girl but I have been loving this shade. It is more of a cherry/plum colour. Although it is coming into the spring/summer I am really digging the shade. The packaging is also very cute.  

Rimmel Wake me up Concealer. I have had this for a while but only recently have I been really loving it. It's great for under the eye and like it says on the it's definitely makes you look awake. It really brightens your eyes. I love how it has sparkles in it which makes your face glow. Coming into the hotter days you really want to look fresh faced. 

My Favourite album this month have been Sia's 1000 Forms Of Fear  and Meghan  Trainor's Title
I have loved Sia since seeing Dance Moms Maddie Ziegler preform in Chandelier. Every song and music video she released I was obsessed with so I decided to purchase the album. The music is different to want I thought it would be like but I love it. A big changed from the usual chart music. My favourite song would have to be 'Fire Meet Gasoline' 
On the contrary Meghan Trainor's album has a very popy, 1950s/1960s vibe which I love. It puts me in a great mood. It also showcases Meghan's vocals. My favourite track is 'Credit'. Both albums are on reply. 

Once Upon a Time. Having watched this two years ago when it was on TV I was so upset when it  got cut from UK channel.... but I was super happy that it was put up on Netflix. (thank you). I love how it has more characters involved and more fairytales and the story is getting better and better, I can't stop watching and would absolutely recommend it. Plus I wish that David was my Prince Charming. ;) 

Leave in the comments what your April favourites have been? 
Love Emma 
xox


You May Also Like

0 comments