•FRANCESCA'S HAUL•

by - 11:20 am

Hey guys, I'm still in Ametrica so sorry for the time delay and weird postings. I am having a ball and spending to much money.

Today I did a massive spurge but one of my favourites shops that I went into was a little Women's boutique called Francesa's. It had some super cute items to I thought I would show you what I bought. 

First of all as you can see from the big picture as bought this quirky tee. I guess the saying fits me well. I have seen this quote on Tumblr all the time so I thought I had to have it. It is super nice quality and I am really happy with it. 


The next purchase was this adorable dresser decoration. I have really needed something to put on my dresser and I thought this would be perfect. The colours are one of my favourite combinations. I think it would be super cute addition for my room.  


I also picked up this darling hair clips. I have been loving not having my hair on my face and I have been using plain curbys/Bobby bins so I thought these were absolutely cute.. 


The next item was the really fun watch. I haven't got a lot of jewellery that is cute and casual so when I seen this I thought it was perfect. Pineapple is one of my fav fruits so I thought it was a must. I also really love the colours and it would be perfect in the summer.

 
 
The last items was my favourite, first of all the book is so pretty and will really suit my room. But I love the whole concept of thee book. It has advice and tips about what is right for my body and my skin. I want to become more healthier so this will do the trick. I can't wait to read it. 

I know that all my posts are hauls and I do promise photos of America when I can upload the pictures. 
I have a few other items to stay tuned. 
Let me know any super cute shops?!?
Love Emma 
Xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments